Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kerry & Zach's Wedding Trailer

I didn't have the chance to meet Kerry or Zach before the wedding because the both live out of town, but I did get to spend some time with Kerry's Mom, Sheila who was planning the entire event. She spoke so enthusiastically about both her daughter and her future son-in-law that I knew this was going to be a great day. I hadn't shot at the Grand Cypress for over a year, but I remembered it was a beautiful location. When I got there though, it was even prettier than I remembered. It was a very emotional affair -- and many of their friends and family travelled a long way to get there. One of the highlights of the evening was a toast given by Kerry's Dad. I found it so moving that I had to include part of it in their trailer.

No comments: